- A BA and MA in Psychopedagogy at Bologna University A.Y. 1991/92, 110/110 cum laude.
- Specialized in the Psychopathology of Learning at S. Marino University (A.Y. 1996/97).
- Professional dyslexia specialist and practitioner since 1997 (recommended by AIRIPA – Italian Association for Research and Intervention in the Psychopathology of Learning).
- Completed an OU post-graduate certificate in ‘Difficulties in literacy development’ (A.Y. 2007/8).
- Master’s degree in ‘Effective psychotherapy for children and adolescents’ (2010).
- English teacher (University of Cambridge CELTA qualified – 2013).
- Teacher trainer in the field of SLD and English and dyslexia.
- Dyslexia consultant for L1 and EFL learning for state and private schools.
- Consultant and contributor for dyslexic-friendly English grammar books for a Bologna publishing company.